Looking for Web, Software, and Mobile Developers!
The following is only a very small sampling of the companies we are currently representing throughout Greater Boston and New England and the talent they’re urgently looking to hire before the New Year. If any opening(s) piques your interest, please note the Job ID # when you submit your resume and contact information.
Don’t see your dream job below? The following list is nowhere near exhaustive, and only indicative of who we work with and the types of roles and expertise we recruit for. Shoot us an email with your resume and contact information and tell us a little about what you’re looking for – and should any position suiting your interests, requirements, and qualifications become available, we’ll be in touch!
Please note: All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind. No H-1B visa sponsorship, transfers, or corp-to-corp arrangements are available for these positions.
Job ID #1: Remote UI Developer in Anywhere, USA
That’s right – work where and when you want! (But if you’re a fan of the M-F, 9-5 life, this financial services company has numerous offices throughout the country, take your pick.) They’re looking for a seasoned front end engineer (4-6 years) to join their team that’s building innovative FinTech solutions with the hottest tech like Angular and React. Experience in a .NET environment is desired but not required. Achieve the much-coveted work/life balance, but with all the benefits that come with being a part of a global, profitable company. Salary range for this position is $120-135k.
Job ID #2: Mobile Developer in the heart of Boston, MA
Passionate about making a difference in peoples’ lives? This MedTech leader is disrupting the healthcare industry with consumer-facing solutions that enable medical care to be more readily accessible and cost-effective. Extremely stable company with the fast pace and exciting innovation of a startup, not to mention fantastic benefits and on-site perks! Competitive salary ($130,000, commensurate with experience; ideally looking for someone with at least two years of professional Android and/or iOS development experience).
Job ID #3: .NET Developer in the North Shore
Want to make an impact starting from Day 1? This financial services company in the Boston area is looking for C# / ASP.NET Developers entry-level through mid-level (1-3 years) to jump right into building proprietary technology used by people nationwide to reach their goals. Great opportunity to get experience moving throughout the stack and working on the full life cycle development of data-driven, consumer-facing web applications! Pay rate is $90,000, dependent on experience.
Job ID #4: Python Developer in the Somerville/Cambridge, MA area
Interested in GIS and its applications for education? This global research group is looking for a Junior or Mid-level Software Engineer (at least 2 years of experience using Python, and Django would be a huge plus). You’d get to build and ship data-intensive software used by students and industry experts to collaborate and advance science. This is a company with a strong sense of community (and many “give back” opportunities)! Salary is $110,000 DOE.
Job ID #5: PHP Web Developer in MetroWest
A market intel and research company in the Worcester area is looking for PHP Engineers, both generalists who work in all aspects of “the stack” and developers with a back-end focus. You’d be leveraging PHP and the latest MVC frameworks to create and support apps that require heavy data processing (we’re talking seriously impressively large data sets here). As its a small team (5-7 developers), it would be great if you have experience or a desire to mentor junior developers in your craft. $70-130k DOE, with a comprehensive benefits offering and significant company contribution.
Job ID #6: C++ Developer in the Financial District
This is not your typical financial firm; it feels more like a startup with its game lounge, fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered lunches (the only thing you won’t find here is a hierarchy). With secured backing from some heavy hitters, this company has recently doubled in size and is poised for continued growth! They invest heavily in their tech talent – hiring for potential not experience – and are seeking a C++ Developer (3-5+ years) to work on mission-critical data processing and predictive analytics applications in a rapid development/iteration environment. Salary range is DOE, $100-150k+.
Job ID #7: Java Software Engineer in Fort Point
A SaaS company helping the energy industry join the Big Data movement is looking for a Java Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. You’d be building solutions that will help end users crunch big data sets more efficiently for the purpose of saving money and making better, more informed business decisions. Compensation is $120k+, commensurate with abilities/experience, and they offer fantastic benefits package. Conveniently located near the Waterfront with easy access to all T lines.
Job ID #8: Ruby on Rails Developer in the “innovation hub”
Be on the forefront of bleeding-edge technologies like data science and deep learning! This VC-backed MarTech startup built on computer vision is known for its award-winning software used by companies worldwide and they’re looking for Mid/Senior RoR Developers (3+ years) work on their flagship visual recognition and analytics application. Great Harvard/MIT location with other innovative startups all around and a game/yoga room on-site! Pay is dependent on experience ($110,000-$115,000).
Job ID #9: Database Developer/Architect near the Theater District
A Boston-based company is looking for a SQL Developer or SQL Database Architect to refine the application logic of its enterprise business processes and workflow management software. They’re ideally looking for someone with experience programming in a Microsoft-based language like C# who can help their .NET developers see how their code interacts with the back end; unique opportunity to help bridge that gap between the middle tier and database. Lots of in-office perks and flexible time off/work arrangements! Salary is $130-150k+ DOE.
Software Engineer / Go Developer
A cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company is looking for an Open Source Developer with Go expertise to join their Boston team!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Great opportunity to join a well-funded, late-stage tech company with the stability and resources of a large corporation but the culture and excitement of a startup!
- Fantastic growth potential: This company’s infrastructure uses the latest cutting-edge technologies, like the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS.
- Central downtown Boston location, convenient to the Financial District / South Boston Waterfront / Fort Point.
- Build high-volume, high-performance distributed applications and platforms that support tens of millions of requests daily
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain core new services, back-end APIs, and infrastructure
- Support a micro-service oriented architecture and help engineer a highly scalable and resilient platform
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends in order to help drive the company’s open source Go projects; research algorithms for distributed consensus, replication, consistency, availability, and scalability
- 3-5 years of professional experience using the Go programming language and/or C/C++
- Ability to develop applications that leverage web services and REST APIs
- Knowledge of web protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Strong command over RDBMS like SQL, MySQL, and Oracle
- Familiarity with NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, Redis, and Memcached
- Experience within a stack that includes Linux and/or UNIX platforms
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies, particularly AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and the ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the techniques involved in making these systems scale and perform
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven leadership ability
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Advanced knowledge of Go language, compiler, library, runtime, debug internals, and tools
- OO programming experience using other back-end languages (Ruby on Rails, Node.js, or Java preferred)
- Experience with code telemetry and introspection
- An active open source contributor
- Competitive salary with employee stock purchase plan
- Comprehensive health and medical benefits package
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.