PHP Developer (Back End Focus)
Love problem solving and creating brand-new, data-driven products and solutions?
A market intelligence and research company is looking for a PHP Developer with a back-end focus to join its team! Work for a company that puts a premium on its tech talent, and offers training to its junior developers.
- Build products used by tens of thousands of clients.
- Get hands-on experience creating new, seriously impressive RDBMS and working with large datasets.
- Join a growing company that has an open door policy, flex work hours, and highly collaborative culture with awesome people!
TOP 3 REASONS WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
- Contribute to the development of architecture-rich PHP applications built for millions of end users
- Develop client-customized internal and external-facing web apps throughout the stack, with a focus on the middle tier and MySQL database layers
- Collaborate with UI and full stack web developers to design user-facing elements and integrate them with server-side logic
- Guide the technical direction of the company’s website and optimize its architecture
- Add to the dynamic of the dev team (5-7 people) and mentor more junior PHP/LAMP web development team members
- 3-5+ years of professional PHP architecture and development experience
- Professional experience within a FLCD programming environment using a MySQL database
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working within a team being a mid, senior, or lead developer
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- This company offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 90% health insurance coverage and great dental plan, in conjunction with a competitive base salary.
- 401k (with company match)
- Generous PTO
- Flex schedule available after 6 months on job
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Company-sponsored social events
- Company-provided drinks and snacks
LOCATION: Greater Worcester Area (Shrewsbury, MA / Millbury, MA / Auburn, MA)
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; No H-1 B Visa corp-corp transfers offered.