Job Search Tip of the Week #15 (2018)
Caressa Moy | April 9, 2018 | 9:00 am
How to Ace Your First-Round (or Really, Just About Any) Interview
Think Like an Interviewer – Q9
Over the last few weeks, we’ve been discussing the reasons behind the most commonly asked interview questions and how to provide answers that address them effectively. This week, let’s take a look at a question intended to gauge your confidence level: “Why should I hire you?”
(If you’re a loyal CareerJuice reader, you may remember closely examining this question with us before. However, keep reading, as this post will serve as both a refresher course and an advanced addendum.)
Opportunities to sell yourself as the valuable asset the company needs can be found in questions such as:
- Why should I hire you?
- What can you do for the company?
- What would you contribute to the company?
- What do you have to offer the company?
- How would you add value to the company?
- Why should you be chosen over other candidates who have equal if not stronger qualifications or more experience?
Read More »