Staffing to Augment Your Companies
In a volatile economy it’s vital to give your business and team the staffing flexibility it needs to succeed. To meet your staffing needs, not only do we recruit and find you potential candidates, we also take care of all payroll and administrative duties that come along with bringing on a contract employee. We become the vendor and employer of your assigned contract and alternative staff, allowing you and your new contract employee(s) to perform at the highest level.
CTC’s Contract Staffing Responsibility Includes:
- Federal income tax withholding
- Social security (employee and employer)
- Medicare (employee and employer)
- State income tax withholding
- State unemployment insurance
- Workers’ compensation premiums
- Year-end W2 forms
- Benefits including medical, 401(K)
- Processing weekly payroll
What Are the Benefits of Contract Staffing Through CTC?
- Increase flexibility and reduce employment costs
- Eliminate payroll accounting
- Eliminate payroll tax issues
- Reduce benefit administration
- Reduce unemployment exposure
- Reduce workers’ compensation exposure
- Maintain budget controls
- Containment of permanent staffing levels
- IRS protection against employee misclassifications
- Eliminate “bad” press from layoffs
- Increase protection from lawsuits
What Can Be Expected of CTC When Placing A Contract Employee?
- Preliminary review of your business & industry
- Identification and evaluation of the employment need
- Extensive market research to identify available talent
- Prospect screening
- Candidate evaluation
- Presentation of the top candidates
- Reference and background checking available
- Interview coordination
- Follow-up with contract employee and hiring manager
Do I Have Options in the Length of Time I Use a Contract Employee?
YES! We understand that demands on business are always changing and often can’t be controlled. The CTC advantage of maintaining steady and constant communication with our clients and candidates makes it easy to be flexible with the length of the contractor’s term.
To set up a fee agreement, to begin your search or for additional information about our Direct Hire process: