An exciting media optimization platform in the metro Boston area seeks a senior level technologist with strong mobile development skills to join their team!
This company is working on upper-level media optimization platforms that will change the way the marketing and advertising industries will be hosted online. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Mobile Development tools and the technology industry as a whole. The company is looking for a rockstar, who along with working in the high tech realm, also considers themselves a passionate follower of what is happening in the industry as a whole. This Engineer must have the ability to interact with clients occasionally as well as be active in relevant industry forums.
- Work with upper-management and other technical leaders to gather requirements to create complex, next generation applications
- Work on the full-life cycle of software development to customize and develop high level media platform web applications
- Test and oversee the entire development process, leading a team of more junior developers to create the industry leading mobile applications
SUMMARY OF TECHNOLOGIES TO BE USED (but not limited to):
- Objective-C, Android, J2ME, and other mobile development tools and technologies, SDK’s
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of overall software development experience
- Mobile development experience including 2 of the following: Blackberry, iPhone, Android
- Experience managing a team to deliver efficient and effective project solutions
- Java / C++
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Friday Company Lunches
- Friday beer
- Great corporate culture and fun work environment
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship transfers offered.