A leading provider of electrical contracting services seeks to hire a full-time Software Developer to join its team of 4! As Software Developer you will use your knowledge of VB.NET and SQL to develop the company’s internal onsite and remote data collection, access, collaboration, and management applications.
- Position: Software Developer / Senior Software Developer / VB.NET Developer / Software Development Team Lead / Tech Lead
- Salary: $80,000-$120,000 (DOE)
- Technologies: VB.NET, SQL
- Benefits: Competitive Salary; Comprehensive Health & Medical Benefits Package; Generous Paid Time-Off; Company Holidays; and much more!
- Perks: Stable Company with Regional Offices; Accessible & Encouraging Management Team; Small Development Team, so You’re Involved in Decision-Making; Work Hard Play Hard Culture; Company-sponsored Social Events; Career Development & Advancement Opportunities; On-site Seminars, Workshops, & Courses; and much more!
- Location: Holliston, MA
- Contribute to the architecture, development, and maintenance of the company’s internal data applications using VB.NET and SQL
- Collaborate with other Software Developers to determine and develop features to enhance the usability and optimize the functionality of the desktop and web applications
- Lead the team in the design and development of VB.NET- and SQL-based solutions to support the company’s project initiatives
- 33% Architecture vs. 33% Development vs. 33% Maintenance Responsibilities
- 50% Front-end vs. 50% Back-end Development, Mix of Web & Desktop Development Expected
- Report directly to the Founder and the Director of Technology
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of programming experience in an ERP environment
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Visual Studio
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics SL SDK
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.