Senior UI Developer (100% REMOTE) 
Senior UI Developer needed for a leading global financial services consultancy! This is a great opportunity to join a stable, profitable company on a 100% remote basis and build innovative web and mobile FinTech solutions. Prefer to work in an office? No problem – this company has several locations throughout the U.S. that you can join them at!
- This isn’t your traditional 9-to-5: this company is results-oriented and employees are evaluated on performance, not presence. It doesn’t matter where you work or when, as long as your work gets done!
- This award-winning company has been consistently recognized for not only its outstanding customer service, but also its commitment to its employees as one of the best and healthiest places to work in the nation with a great work/life balance.
- Build innovative FinTech solutions using cutting-edge web tech like React!
WHY THIS COULD BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Build and enhance the front end of the company’s next-gen software and brand-new product offerings, with a strong focus on producing reusable and performant UI components
- Analyze clients’ goals and translate them into technical specifications that meet end users’ needs
- Collaborate with UX team to deliver an intuitive and delightful user experience
- 4-6 years of professional development experience for multi-tiered enterprise web applications
- Proven front end development skills using core web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, and jQuery
- An eye for responsive, mobile-first design across browsers and devices, with exposure to Bootstrap or Foundation
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with server-side programming languages like C# or Java
- Exposure to mobile development (iOS or Android)
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Competitive salary coupled with performance bonus program
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits package, with company subsidized premiums and pre-tax options
- Company-paid life, STD/LTD, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee wellness program, including personal fitness challenges, team building activities, and gym membership subsidy
- Great work-life balance with unlimited PTO and flex schedule/hours
- Subsidized on-site parking at all office locations
- Career advancement program with job training and professional development opportunities
- Company-sponsored social events
- And much more!
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.