Senior Software Engineer 
Are you a Senior Software Engineer who wants to help empower people to make better choices and improve their lives? This well-funded startup that’s disrupting the healthcare industry is looking for you!
The ideal candidate is a Sr. Full-Stack PHP Developer or Python Software Engineer with a focus on the back end, who loves playing with the latest web development and deployment technologies and cultivating a highly creative and collaborative culture.
- Join a startup that’s consistently recognized as one to watch and known across the nation for its innovative technology.
- This company is currently in a huge growth phase and has been doubling in size YoY since its conception.
- Learn and work with fun, friendly development team using cutting-edge web tech like React!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Build and enhance personalized and interactive health & wellness management web and mobile applications
- Work with other cross-functional team members including client services and product development to design exciting new features and functionality
- Strive to bring efficiency, automation, stability, and scalability to the code base and applications
- Contribute to the company’s dynamic startup work atmosphere and tight-knit small-team environment
- 4-6 years of professional web-based software development experience using a server-side scripting language (PHP strongly preferred, but Python is good too!) in an Agile/BDD environment
- Strong command over open source databases like MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with modern application deployment technologies like Docker Swarm, Compose, Mesos, or Kubernetes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Competitive salary coupled with equity options and a comprehensive health and medical benefits package with 100% company-paid premiums.
- Unlimited PTO and flex work arrangements
- Public transit reimbursement program
- Company-sponsored social events and exercise programs
- On-site kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks
- Professional development opportunities and mentorship program
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.