Senior .NET Developer 
Nationwide financial services company seeks a Senior .NET Developer to join their technology team located just outside of Boston! Open to either a temp-to-perm/contract-to-hire or a full-time work arrangement, with the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days every week.
- Have a very visible leadership role within a small, collaborative team tacking different, dynamic projects every day.
- Responsible for the full stack, full life-cycle architecture and development of various mission-critical, multi-layered .NET-based business solutions.
- Collaborate closely with other C#/ASP.NET developers and the IT and client services teams to identify, design, build, and implement new features that meet internal and external end users’ functionality requirements.
- 5-7+ years of professional consumer-facing web application development experience using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Strong command over SQL, including schema design and performance analysis /tuning skills
- Exposure to cloud-based technologies like Azure and AWS
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework and NHibernate
- Exposure to CMS like SharePoint or Ektron
- Experience in a client-facing or technology consulting role
- Desire to mentor junior software engineers with a hands-on approach
- Experience in the financial services, investment management, or asset consulting industry
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Competitive salary coupled with comprehensive health and medical benefits package
- Great work-life balance – Flex work options with WFH opportunities after you’ve proven yourself to be a strong contributor!
- Professional development opportunities
LOCATION: Boston / Cambridge, MA area (Waltham – Belmont – Newton – Watertown – Brookline)
NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa sponsorship or transfers offered.