Remote iOS Developer 
Want to make a difference in the world? Use your coding chops to break down the barriers between physicians and patients! This healthtech company is looking for a remote iOS Developer to join them on this mission.
- Enjoy the strength and stability of a proven, multi-award winning industry leader combined with the excitement and agility of a startup.
- This company invests in its technology infrastructure and engineering team to build innovative healthcare communications solutions leveraging the latest technologies.
- This is a 100% remote position; however, feel free to pop into the office – which can’t be beat as far its location, views, amenities, and T-proximity – whenever you please!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Ideate and innovate new web, software, and mobile features and telehealth products that make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all!
- Responsible for the full-lifecycle development of the company’s next-generation of mobile websites, applications, and other mobile interfaces on the iOS platform
- Translate client requirements into design improvement specifications and new features
- Continuously collaborate with fellow software development team members to enhance the consumer experience and deliver desired functionality to the company’s virtual care solutions
- 2-4 years of experience in iOS and Mac apps development using Apple Xcode and Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa / Cocoa Touch, iOS Core Frameworks)
- Understanding of how to use RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with company contribution towards individual/family premiums
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO and 100% work-from-home/telecommuting option
- 401(k) with company match
- On-site perks like a fully-stocked kitchen and free 24/7 fitness center
- Company-sponsored social events
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDE:
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.