QA Engineer (Open to 100% Remote!) 
Want to make a difference in the world? Harness your passion for product quality to break down the barriers between physicians and patients! This healthtech company is looking for a QA Engineer to join them on their mission to make healthcare more affordable and affordable for all.
This position can be either completely or largely remote; candidates local to the Greater Boston Area must be able to work at company HQ 1-2 days/week. All new hires will be required to be onsite for training for their first 2 weeks, with the company covering travel, room, and board for out-of-staters for this duration.
- Office centrally and conveniently located, with views, amenities, and T-proximity that can’t be beat!
- Enjoy the strength and stability of a proven, multi-award winning industry leader combined with the excitement and agility of a startup.
- This company invests in its technology infrastructure and engineering team to build innovative healthcare communications solutions leveraging the latest technologies.
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Responsible for approving the company’s web-based virtual care products prior to delivery and ensuring the quality of the consumer telehealth experience
- Review design specifications and anticipate and alert development team of potential problems
- Create and execute test plans, scenarios, and cases for new features and functionality
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks and automated test scripts to facilitate re-usability over multiple projects and continuous testing
- Identify, analyze, and document defects discovered during testing, including detailing bug replication/verification steps, assigning severity, and determining overall impact to users
- Constantly collaborate with cross-functional team (QA, software engineering, PM, professional services) to address functional and performance issues
- 2+ years of experience in a quality assurance capacity on a Scrum or other Agile team for enterprise-level software solutions
- 1+ years of hands-on Java automation testing and programming experience
- Strong command over automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium and QTP preferred)
- Experience with RDBMS like SQL Server and Oracle
- Proven record of analytical and troubleshooting skills driven by a logical, methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with company contribution towards individual/family premiums
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO with great telecommuting options available (work from home 3-5 days a week)
- 401(k) with company match
- On-site perks like a fully-stocked kitchen and free 24/7 fitness center
- Company-sponsored social events
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDE:
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.