.NET Web Engineer (Several Positions, All Levels) 
Want to have your work seen by millions of people daily? An extremely well-funded consumer Internet startup is currently in an explosive growth mode, and looking to double its engineering team by the end of the year with talented C# / ASP.NET Software Developers of all levels of experience.
- Build high-traffic web applications capable of running/processing thousands or millions of real-time transactions per second!
- Join a company that’s not only keeping up with its competitors, but also carving its own space in the media and entertainment industry.
- This company is committed to providing a healthier work environment, with great on-site wellness perks and your choice of alternatives to traditional desk setups.
- Learn and work with the latest cutting-edge web technologies.
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Engage in the full-stack, full-lifecycle development of scalable and reliable web applications and new functionality to support the company’s supercharged growth
- Translate end-user requirements into technical specifications for new features and product offerings
- Monitor and make improvements to increase application performance, reliability, and scalability in the cloud
- Assist the systems and database engineering teams with building and scaling the APIs, back-end systems, and infrastructure that power the company’s data-rich applications
- Take advantage of the freedom to innovate and own projects from idea to implementation
- 1-3+ years of software development experience in a .NET environment
- Expertise in C# and ASP.NET MVC / Web API server stack
- Solid understanding of SQL, including schema design and advanced queries
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals like algorithm complexity analysis (Big-O notation)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Experience building high-volume, consumer-facing web applications at massive scale
- OO programming experience using other languages such as Java or C++
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and data warehousing technologies like AWS or Azure
- Desire and/or experience to work in Big Data (MongoDB, Redis, ELK stack)
- Exposure to hybrid mobile app development for Android and iOS (Bootstrap)
BONUS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Competitive salary coupled with performance bonus program and equity options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Office wellness program includes on-site clinic services and flexible workspace options
- Other in-office amenities include salon & spa services, game lounge, and fully stocked kitchen
- Generous, flexible PTO
- Career advancement program, including tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Great office location accessible by all T lines, with commuter reimbursement
- Travel and entertainment discounts program
- Corporate responsibility program, including charitable donations and community service days
- Company-sponsored happy hours, social events, and holiday parties
- Casual dress
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.