Mobile Developer (iOS) 
Want to make a difference in the world? This healthtech company is looking for an iOS Developer to join them on their mission to break down the barriers between physicians and patients. This position has potential to be 100% remote with occasional on-site meetings in downtown Boston!
- Enjoy the strength and stability of a proven, multi-award winning industry leader combined with the excitement and agility of a startup.
- This company invests in its technology infrastructure and engineering team to build innovative healthcare communications solutions leveraging the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to work from home after a 3-month “ramp up” period; however, feel free to choose to stay in the office – which can’t be beat as far as its location, views, amenities, and T-proximity!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Ideate and innovate new web, software, and mobile features and telehealth products that make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all!
- Responsible for the full-lifecycle development of the company’s next-generation of mobile websites, applications, and other mobile interfaces on the iOS platform
- Translate client requirements into design improvement specifications and new features
- Continuously collaborate with fellow software development team members to enhance the consumer experience and deliver desired functionality to the company’s virtual care solutions
- 2-4 years of experience in iOS and Mac apps development using Apple Xcode and Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa / Cocoa Touch, iOS Core Frameworks)
- Understanding of how to use RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with company contribution towards individual/family premiums
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO and telecommuting opportunity
- 401(k) with company match
- On-site perks like a fully-stocked kitchen and free 24/7 fitness center
- Company-sponsored social events
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDE:
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.