iOS Engineer 
Want the opportunity to flex your creative muscles and push the boundaries of digital innovation? A creative agency is looking for an iOS Engineer!
The iOS Developer will be located in the company’s Boston South Shore office and be part of a team of passionate technologists who strive to design, develop, and deliver products that combine a world-class user experience with unparalleled execution.
- Fun fast-paced work environment with a close-knit team!
- Convenient office location outside of Boston in the Quincy area, right off of I-93.
- Work on various projects and in the process, gain experience with different areas of development like web, database, real-time services, and mobile.
THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Responsible for the full-stack, full-lifecycle development of mobile websites, applications, and other mobile interfaces on the iOS platform
- Translate client requirements into design improvement specifications and new features
- Continuously collaborate with fellow software development team members to enhance the end-user experience and deliver desired functionality to custom digital solutions
- Strive to bring consistent, first-class user experience across multiple browsers (Chrome, IE 10, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and devices (iPad, iPhone)
- Assist with code testing, debugging, and documentation as needed
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends, and help drive the company and industry forward
- -5 years of experience in iOS and Mac apps development using Apple Xcode and Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa / Cocoa Touch, iOS Core Frameworks)
- Understanding of how to use RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Interest or experience dabbling in web application development using LAMP (back-end of applications is written in PHP/MySQL)
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting troubleshooting, analytical, and debugging skills
- Client-facing experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with proven leadership ability
- Track record of developing and delivering quality large-scale commercial applications on the Apple iOS platform
- Exposure to the healthcare, biotech/biopharma, or life sciences fields
LOCATION: Boston South Shore (Quincy, MA – Milton, MA – Braintree, MA – Randolph, MA – Weymouth, MA – Hingham, MA)
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.