Java Developer 
Want to make a difference in the world? A healthtech company striving to break down the barriers between physicians and patients is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join them on their mission. This position has potential to be 100% remote with occasional on-site meetings in downtown Boston!
- Enjoy the strength and stability of a proven, multi-award winning industry leader combined with the excitement and agility of a startup.
- This company invests in its technology infrastructure and engineering team to build innovative healthcare communications solutions leveraging the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to work from home after a 3-month “ramp up” period; however, feel free to choose to stay in the office – which can’t be beat as far as its location, views, amenities, and T-proximity!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Ideate and innovate to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all!
- Responsible for the full-lifecycle development and delivery of new features and functionality for the company’s web-based virtual care products
- Continuously collaborate with cross-functional team (QA, PM, sales engineering, professional services) to identify software deficiencies and develop/implement effective solutions that enhance the consumer telehealth experience
- 2-4 years of server-side development experience using Java / JEE
- Exposure to enterprise-level Java frameworks (Spring or Hibernate preferred)
- Experience with RDBMS like SQL Server and Oracle
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with company contribution towards individual/family premiums
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO and telecommuting opportunity
- 401(k) with company match
- On-site perks like a fully-stocked kitchen and free 24/7 fitness center
- Company-sponsored social events
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDE:
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.