Full-Stack PHP Developer 
Are you passionate about leveraging technology to transcend the boundaries of brick and mortar? This eCommerce software startup is looking for a Full-Stack PHP Developer to join their team helping product companies transform and thrive in the new digital economy!
- Fantastic growth potential: Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company with exciting plans and projects in the pipeline!
- Awesome work environment: This is a snack-filled, pet-friendly office in an easy-access location for commuters (right off I-95, Route 1).
- Innovative culture: Be continuously challenged to learn and leverage the latest web technologies!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Develop custom eCommerce software solutions throughout the stack, from database to UI
- Build new and enhance exiting features and applications that enable businesses to dive into previously untapped pools of prospective customers and become multi-channel retailers
- Work with clients and cross-functional team to design exciting new features and functionality
- Design user-facing elements and integrate them with web APIs and server-side logic
- Strive to bring efficiency and scalability to the code base and applications
- Contribute to the company’s fun culture and dynamic startup work atmosphere
- 4-6 years of professional experience using PHP and MySQL in a LAMP environment
- Passion for PHP development, with the latest versions under your belt
- Strong command over popular PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc.)
- Ability to develop applications that leverage REST APIs and 3rd-pary APIs
- Experience creating cloud-based software on AWS or Azure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills
- Self-starter with proven leadership ability
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.