Full Stack PHP Developer 
Ready to flex your creative muscles and push the envelope of digital innovation? A creative agency just north of Boston is looking for a full stack PHP Developer! This is a terrific opportunity to join and grow with a team helmed by experienced veterans of large PR and advertising firms as well as cornerstones of Boston’s tech scene.
- Fantastic growth potential: As the second hire of the creative technologist team reporting directly to the Head of Technology, have an impact on Day 1!
- Develop at all levels of the stack, from database to UI and everything in-between, using cutting-edge technologies.
- Centrally located in Boston’s North Shore region, within a few blocks from the Salem stop on the Newburyport/Rockport commuter rail line. Open, modern office is situated in charming and historic downtown Salem, to get those creative juices flowing!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Contribute to the full-stack, full-lifecycle development of custom digital products that work as impressively as they look
- Lead, execute, and document projects from end-to-end, with a focus on quality craftsmanship and timely delivery
- Work with clients to understand and help shape business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (PM, UI/UX, QA, etc.) to draft functional specifications and build innovative solutions that fit flawlessly with existing systems
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends
- 3-5 years of professional experience using PHP, with a passion for PHP development and the latest versions under your belt
- Experience with CMS development and customization (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla preferred)
- Ability to develop applications that leverage web services / REST APIs
- Strong command RDBMS like SQL, MySQL, and Oracle
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven leadership ability
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc.)
- Client-facing experience in an agency environment (advertising or digital) is a huge plus!
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.