Front End Developer (VISA SPONSORSHIP/TRANSFER AVAILABLE!) 
Choosing what college to attend is one of the biggest decisions of your life, and this well-funded EdTech startup is working hard to make it a whole lot easier!
They’re looking for a Front End Developer who specializes in Ember.js to join their new NYC-based dev team, and are able to offer H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfer for the right candidate.
- Learn and work with the latest cutting-edge web technologies.
- Brand-new product development for a web-based SaaS used by prospective students and HigherEd professionals nationwide.
- Get in on the ground floor of a red-hot startup that recently secured a large round of seed funding from high-profile investors and successful entrepreneurs!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Work on brand-new product and feature development that will enhance the user experience
- Create interfaces that are fast, consistent, and responsive across all browsers, platforms, and devices
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Work with the project manager to scope and schedule deliverables
- Collaborate closely with other developers to monitor and make improvements to increase applications’ performance, reliability, and scalability
- Assist QA and IT to ensure quality testing and resolve bugs
- Minimum of 2 years of professional web-based software development experience in an Agile environment using Ember.js
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Exposure to Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable working with back-end developers for web services API integration