DevOps Engineer 
Are you a Development Operations Engineer who wants to help protect people? One of the world’s leading security solutions providers is looking for you to play a pivotal role in managing the infrastructure and supporting the development of their world-class products!
Apply now to join a well-known, highly regarded global company that’s been in business for over 100 years and offers stability and growth potential.
- Manage all lower environments, including production, QA, and staging
- Ensure the stability, security, availability, scalability, and performance for the company’s SaaS applications
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to define, automate, document, and improve the build/release/deployment process
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Share expertise in automation and optimization, and make recommendations to improve infrastructure
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a DevOps/Continuous Integration, Software/Release Engineering, and/or System Administration role
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration and writing scripts in languages such as Perl, Shell, Bash, or Python
- Experience with various cloud platforms and technologies: Azure, AWS/EC2, Rackspace, OpenStack, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker
- Strong understanding of source control (Git, SVN) and bug tracking (JIRA, Bitbucket) software
- Monitoring, trending, and reporting experience using open source tools like Nagios, Ganglia, Prometheus, and Zabbix
- Experience with a broad range of provisioning, configuration management, and orchestration tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary coupled with comprehensive health and medical benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO and company holidays
LOCATION: Greater Woburn Area (Medford, MA – Arlington, MA – Lexington, MA – Bedford, MA –
Woburn, MA – Burlington, MA – Wakefield, MA – Reading, MA – Wilmington, MA – Billerica, MA)
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.