Mid-Level .NET Developer 
Are you a self-starter who dares to surprise with unexpected and creative solutions for complex challenges? This international marketing technology company is looking for several Mid-level .NET Developers to join the application development team in their Boston North Shore satellite office.
- Work on high-volume, data-intensive applications used by millions of people worldwide!
- Highly collaborative environment, with cross-functional team that is geographically dispersed.
- Participate in the entire feature and application development process, from conception to specification, right through to engineering and beyond!
WHY THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- Responsible for the end-to-end development, including documentation and delivery, of internal and external applications/sites
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to analyze business requirements, improve existing functionality, and design new features
- Ensure all web initiatives adhere to the brand and are executed according to established timelines, guidelines, and best practices
- Assist SQA and technical support team with addressing functional and performance issues discovered during testing and answering end-user questions
- Optimize and refactor existing code for performance and scalability
- 4-6 years of enterprise-level software development experience using Microsoft technologies
- Strong command over C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in an Agile environment, using tools like Visual Studio and Git
- Experience with SQL and T-SQL
- Familiarity with ORMs such as LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, or NHibernate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the MarTech or advertising industries
- Comprehensive health and medical benefits package
- Generous PTO
- 401(K) with match
- Company-sponsored social events
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDE:
NOTE: All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. without sponsorship of any kind; no H1-B Visa corp-corp sponsorship or transfers offered.